“A unified voice for the Wisconsin animal & meat industries”
Date: October 13-14, 2022
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Madison East
…to Pursue the quest for common interests among the various sectors of meat animal industries, Explore opportunities for developing a more unified industry voice; and Identify collaborative longitudinal opportunities with individual and collective high impact potential benefit
Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Meat ‘n Greet and Ideas Fair
- Talent Recruitment & Retention….What’s Working and What’s Not; Views from Different Sectors
- Dinner & Featured Keynote Speaker
Growing Your Business with a Leadership with Dignity Approach
Joe Kedinger, Prophit Co.
- Master of Ceremony: Randy Romanski, Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protections
- Wisconsin Livestock & Meat Council Scholarship Presentation & Wisconsin Meat Industry Awards, Accolades & Achievements Recognition
- Wisconsin Meat Industry Hall of Fame Induction
Friday, October 14, 2022
- Perspectives on Challenges and Opportunities from Different Sectors of the Animal & Meat Industries
- Animal Industry Panel
- Meat Industry Panel
- Full Panel Discussion
- Coalition/Combined meeting
- Board/Industry Meetings
$100 for Full Conference Registration
$50 for Dinner & Awards Program-Only Registration
$0 for Student Registration
Please be sure to select the appropriate payment level when registering.
Lodging, parking, and other meals are not included.
Registration deadline is Friday, October 7, 2022
DoubleTree by Hilton Madison East
4402 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53704
Simply mention the WI Meat Industry or group code WMI. You can easily book online by using the link below.
There is no deposit due at the time of booking and the DoubleTree has a 48-hour cancellation policy.
Online Booking Link to receive a rate of $109/night
Room block with the special group rate will be in place until Friday, September 23, 2022.
Course and Registration Questions:
If you have questions regarding registration or otherwise, please contact Dr Jeff Sindelar at (608) 262-0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.