Badger Swine Symposium to be held at the 2023 Wisconsin Corn Soy Expo
The 2023 Badger Swine Symposium will become part of the 2023 Wisconsin Corn Soy Expo at the Kalahari Conference Center in the Wisconsin Dells. The dates for the event are February 2-3, 2023. Combining these two events will allow Wisconsin swine producers the opportunity to attend this premier grower event, the Wisconsin Pork Association annual meeting, and learn the latest in pork industry research and news all at one event.
- The University of Wisconsin system has a strong history of swine research that continues today. Learn about student swine research projects and faculty research projects that are ongoing.
- The University of Wisconsin Division of Extension provides timely resources and information to help farmers, consumers, and allied industry regarding swine production.
- The Wisconsin Corn Soy Expo is Wisconsin’s premier grower event and brings together over 1200 corn, soy, and pork producers. The two-day educational program is filled with informative sessions led by University and industry specialists. The trade hosts over 120 different companies.
Previous Symposium sessions are archived and available for viewing.
- Welcome to the 2021 Badger Swine Symposium
- Nutritional strategies to stop pig growth during crisis management – 2021 Badger Swine Symposium
- Methods to assess dietary phosphorus adequacy for sows – 2021 Badger Swine Symposium
- New techniques to monitor regression of osteochondrosis lesions – 2021 Badger Swine Symposium
- Big Data for Big Decisions – 2021 Badger Swine Symposium
- Relationship of tissue dimension and captive bolt placement on mature swine – 2021 Badger Swine Symposium